TOUR OVERVIEW :
Solo Traveller tour is a journey through the most impressive sites of Peru, its flavours, culture and most importantly, an immersion of self-discovery and personal satisfaction which solo travellers will remember for a long time.
Traveling through Lima, Arequipa, Colca Canyon, Lake Titicaca, Cusco and Machu Picchu. Be amazed by the majestic flight of the condor in Colca Canyon, explore the jewel of the Incas, Machu Picchu. Discover the local culture with the Huilloc community, walk around the artistic San Blas neighbourhood in Cuzco. Get closer to the Andean spirit through the Kintu ceremony and experience much more.
* Small groups: 6-16 travellers
* Average group size: 10 travellers
* Guaranteed departure from 1 guest
* Limited spaces
* Subject to availability
Days You Spend : 12 Days
NZD 2998 per person twin share room
NZD 3990 per person single room
DEPARTURE DATES: One departure every month. ( First departure: 24 April 2020 )
TOUR ROUTE : Lima – Arequipa - Colca Canyon - Puno Lake Titicaca- Cuzco – Sacred Valley – Machu Picchu – Cusco
TYPE OF TOUR : Cultural - Nature – Adventure – Gastronomy- Art
TOUR INCLUDES :
• Two nights of accommodation in Lima, one night in
Arequipa, one night in Colca Valley, two nights in Puno,
four nights in Cusco and one night in the Sacred Valley.
• Daily breakfast in the hotel from day 2.
• Lunch on days 4, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10; box lunch on day 5
on route to Puno.
• Roundtrip train service to Machu Picchu.
• Private transfers from/to the airport.
• Transfers from/to the train stations.
• Operated with English speaking guide.
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- International flights from Auckland.
- Internal flights in South America.
- Tips and any other services not specified on the itinerary.
Solo Traveller - Peru
Arrive at Lima Airport. A transportation service and a guide will pick you up from the airport at the scheduled time to transfer you to your hotel in Lima. The Peruvian capital is a modern metropolis full of history, currently undergoing an exciting process of cultural and economic changes.
Accommodation in Lima