Days You Spend : 06 Days - 05 Nights
NZD 3789 per person (minimun 2 guests)
DEPARTURES : Daily
TOUR ROUTE : Lima – Oxapampa – Pozuzo
TYPE OF TOUR : Road Trip - Adventure - Nature
TOUR OVERVIEW :
Pozuzo is a picturesque town located in the Pasco region, in the central Peruvian jungle. During the late nineteenth century, German and Austrian immigrants settled in this area, bringing with them customs such as dance, gastronomy, music, among others, and building a villa following the architectural patterns of their own countries, making this region a unique place in Peru.
TOUR INCLUDES :
1. ACCOMMODATION :
- One night of accommodation in Oxapampa, one night of accommodation in Pozuzo, one night of accommodation in Izcozacin and one night of accommodation in Villa Rica.
3. MEALS :
- Daily breakfast at the hotel from day 2.
- Lunch and dinner on day 3
- Soft drinks and snacks on route.
3 . TRANSPORT :
- Private transfers in 4x4 Toyota Hilux
- Professional 4x4 bilingual driver (English & Spanish).
4. TICKETS AND ACTIVITES:
- All the activities mentioned in the programme: Visit to Oxapampa's Main Square, visit to Brewery in Pozuzo, on route stops for photo shooting sessions.
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE :
1. Personal expenses, drinks and meals not explicitly mentioned in the programme.
2. Tips for driver and guides.
3. Additional optional visits.
4. International flights to Peru.
5. Domestic flights (it is advised to book the first flights in the morning).
6. Domestic and foreign airport taxes.
Pozuzo by 4x4 - A Secret Paradise
Flight Lima-Jauja (30 minutes) Transfer in a 4x4 truck to Oxapampa, a beautiful town reknowned by its coffee (3.5 hours) Night at the hotel in Oxapampa Dinner in the city.