Days You Spend : 08 Days - 07 Nights
From 1898 per person (twin room)
DEPARTURES : Thursday and Sunday
TOUR ROUTE : Cuzco - Sacred Valley - Inca Trail - Machu Picchu - Cuzco
TYPE OF TOUR : Cultural - Nature – Adventure
TOUR OVERVIEW :
Many are the roads that take you to Machu Picchu, but there is none like the Inca Trail, the most famous trekking route in the Americas. Arriving in Cusco, prepare to walk for four days on a path through forests and dense fogs, ancient stone steps and discover the remains of ancient fortifications and Inca cities, while enjoying breathtaking views. Following a 46km walk at the top of the Andes, you will be handsomely rewarded with the first exciting views of Machu Picchu from IntiPunku. This guided tour is a unique experience that will remain engraved in your heart forever.
TOUR HIGHLIGHTS :
1. Llactapata : Ancient Inca village in the Kusichaca valley at the beginning of the road. In the complex, there are three clear sections: religious, residential and agricultural areas.
2. Warmiwañuska : The highest point of the road offers views as impressive as the emotions experienced when you arrive at the ravine.
3. Runkurakay : Remains of a small Inca checkpoint that offers magnificent views.
4. Sayacmarca : Visit this enigmatic site, function of which in Inca times remains a mystery.
5. Phuyupatamarka : This fascinating 'town in the clouds' houses a system of channels and fountains that work till date.
6. WiñayHuayna : Dizzying Inca ruins with houses on agricultural terraces.
7. Machu Picchu : The lost city of the Incas is hidden at the top of an Andean peak and offers views not only of the mountain range but also of the mysterious Inca past.
DO NOT MISS!
1. Sweet history : Savor the chocolate truffles with pisco in one of the four Choco Museums of Peru.
2. Bewitched : Discover the Andean phytotherapy in the Museum of Sacred, Magical and Medicinal Plants of Cusco.
3. Inca Heart : Anticucho is a dish of Inca origins with Spanish and African touches made of cattle or llama´s heart.
TOUR INCLUDES :
1. GUIDE :
- English-speaking guides
- Camping equipment
2. ACCOMMODATION :
- Two nights of accommodation in the Sacred Valley, three nights at camp and two nights of accommodation in Cusco.
3. MEALS :
- Breakfast at the hotel on days 2, 7 y 8
- All meals covered during camping days
- Lunch on day 6 in Aguas Calientes
3 . TRANSPORT :
- Private transfers from and to the airport
- Transfer from the hotel to the starting point of the Inca Trail in the Sacred Valley
- Tickets for train from Machu Picchu to Cusco
4. ENTRANCE FEES AND ACTIVITIES :
- Todas las visitas indicadas en el programa: Camino Inca y Machu Picchu.
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE :
1. Expenses of a personal nature. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages during meals. Meals not stated in the programme.
2. Tips for driver and guides.
3. Additional optional visits.
4. Cusco Tourist Ticket (BTC) for children from ages 10 to 17.
5. Mandatory suplements of special dates like Easter Holidays, Inti Raymi, National Holidays, Christmas and New Year´s mentioned separately.
6. International flights to Peru.
7. Domestic flights (we suugest booking the first flights in the morning).
8. International and domestic airport departure taxes.
Mythical Inca Trail
A transportation service, accompanied by a guide, picks you up from the airport at the scheduled time to transfer you to your hotel in the Sacred Valley. Upon arrival at the hotel, you are assisted at check-in and accommodation.
1.Overnight at the selected hotel in Sacred Valley.