Days You Spend : 08 Days - 07 Nights
From NZD 2550 per person (twin room)
DEPARTURES : Daily
TOUR ROUTE : Lima – Cuzco – Machu Picchu – Rainbow Mountain – Cuzco
TYPE OF TOUR : Cultural - Nature – Adventure
TOUR OVERVIEW :
Cusco is one of the favorite destinations for adventure lovers. This seven-day trip through the Imperial City is the perfect mix between history and outdoor activities. Appreciate the magnificent natural legacy of the 7-color Mountain, as well as the historical heritage of Machu Picchu, the heart of the most important pre-colonial empire in South America. Also, explore the cities of Lima and Cusco, where you will discover a great testament to the history of the country.
TOUR HIGHLIGHTS :
1. Larco Museum : Considered one of the 25 best in the world by TripAdvisor, this museum houses an impressive collection of gold, silver, ceramics and pre-Columbian textiles. A mandatory stop in Lima.
2. Cusco : The ancient Inca capital is a unique blend of pre-Columbian past and Spanish architecture. Its temples, squares and streets are surrounded by hills that hide amazing places like Sacsayhuamán and Qenqo, Puca Pucará and Tambomachay.
3. Machu Picchu : The "lost city of the Incas" is the reason why thousands of people arrive in Peru. Hidden among the vegetation, get closer to our past through its rooms, temples, bridges and religious sites, built in communion with the landscape that surrounds them.
4. Vinicunca :The 7-colour Mountain is a natural wonder that enchants visitors from all over the world. The accumulation of minerals during hundreds of thousands of years give it its particular and magical colouration.
DO NOT MISS!
1. Magic Circuit : Come to the Reserve Park in Lima starting at 7:00 p.m. to see the show marvellous water and lights show in this water fountain complex.
2. Planetarium : Discover the importance the Incas gave to constellations and stars in this interpretation centre, very close to Cusco.
3. San Blas : Artisan neighbourhood par excellence, full of workshops and craft shops where you can see the art of Cusco up close.
TOUR INCLUDES :
1. GUIDE :
- Operated with a guide in English and Spanish.
2. ACCOMMODATION :
- Two nights of accommodation in Lima, three nights of accommodation in Cusco and one night of accommodation in Aguas Calientes.
3. MEALS :
- Daily breakfast from day 2.
- Lunch on day 4.
- Box breakfast on day 6.
3 . TRANSPORT :
- Transfers from/to the airport in private service.
- All transfers from / to the hotel to the train station and bus station.
- Round trip train to Machu Picchu in Expedition service (PeruRail) or Voyager (IncaRail).
4. ENTRANCE FEES AND ACTIVITIES :
- All visits included in the programme: Vinicunca Trail & Machu Picchu on day 4.
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE :
1. Personal expenses, drinks and meals not explicitly mentioned in the programme.
2. Tips for driver and guides.
3. Additional optional visits.
4. Cusco Tourist Ticket (BTC)
5. Cusco Tourist Ticket (BTC ticket) for children from 10 to 17 years old.
6. Supplements for special dates such as Holy Week, Inti Raymi, National Holidays, Christmas and New Year obligatory mentioned separately.
7. International flights to Peru.
8. Domestic flights (we suugest booking the first flights in the morning).
9. Walking sticks
10. Domestic and foreign airport taxes
Lima & Rainbow Mountain Experience
Upon arrival at Lima´s airport, you will receive assistance from a representative and a transportation service will take you to your hotel. You will have the rest of the day free to get to know the city. The Peruvian capital is a modern metropolis full of history, with some 10 million inhabitants, currently undergoing an exciting process of cultural and economic changes.
1. Overnight at the selected hotel in Lima.