Days You Spend : 08 Days - 07 Nights
NZD 9.898 per person (minimun 2 guests)
DEPARTURES : Daily
TOUR ROUTE : Lima - Ica – Nazca - Cuzco– Machu Picchu
TYPE OF TOUR : Road Trip - Adventure - Nature – Culture
TOUR OVERVIEW :
Enjoy the road trip of a lifetime during 8 days through some of the most amazing landscapes of Peru. Depart from Lima to see the mysterious Nasca Lines and discover the great biodiversity of the Paracas Bay in Ica. Also, explore the capital of the Inca Empire, including Machu Picchu, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.
TOUR INCLUDES :
- Operated with guide in Spanish and English.
2. ACCOMMODATION :
- One night of accommodation in Lima, one night of accommodation in Ica, one night of accommodation in Chalhuanca, two nights of accommodation in Cusco, two nights of accommodation in Valle Sagrado.
3. MEALS :
- Daily breakfast at the hotel from day 2.
- Lunch on route on days 3 and 4, day 5 in the Sacred Valley and on day 6 in Aguas Calientes.
4 . TRANSPORT :
- Private transfers in 4x4 Toyota Hilux
- Professional 4x4 bilingual driver (English & Spanish).
- Roundtrip train service to Machu Picchu in Expedition (PeruRail) or Voyager (IncaRail) service.
4. TICKETS AND ACTIVITES:
- All the activities mentioned in the programme: Ballestas Islands, Paracas National Reserve, Off-Road route to Ica through the desert, Pampas Galeras National Reserve, Saywite archaeological site on route to the Sacred Valley,Chincheros, Ollantaytambo, Maras & Moray in Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu.
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE :
1. Personal expenses, drinks and meals not explicitly mentioned in the programme.
2. Tips for driver and guides.
3. Additional optional visits.
4. Nasca Lines Overflight
5. Cusco Tourist Ticket (BTC ticket) for children from 10 to 17 years old.
6. Supplements for special dates such as Holy Week, Inti Raymi, National Holidays, Christmas and New Year obligatory mentioned separately.
7. International flights to Peru.
8. Domestic flights (it is advised to book the first flights in the morning).
9. Domestic and foreign airport taxes.
Alternative Roads by 4X4 from Lima to Machu Picchu
Arrival in Lima.
Accommodation in Lima