Days You Spend : 05 Days - 04 Nights
( PRISTINE WATERFALLS OF LIMA'S HIGHLANDS )
NZD 2398 per person (twin room)
DEPARTURES : Daily
TOUR ROUTE : Lima - Huancaya - Lima
TYPE OF TOUR : Road Trip - Adventure - Nature
TOUR OVERVIEW :
Embark on a unique journey, in which you will travel from the Peruvian coastal desert to the highlands, to reach Huancaya (4000 m.a.s.l), one of the most beautiful natural refuges in the country. Located within the Nor Yauyos-Cochas Landscape Reserve, this place protects one of the most beautiful high Andean landscapes in Peru with numerous waterfalls and emerald lagoons formed by the headwaters of the Cañete River, and typical Andean flora and fauna, including Andean foxes, vicuñas, Andean ducks and herons. A perfect place to rest, relax and get in touch with nature.
TOUR INCLUDES :
1. GUIDE :
- English speaking tour guide
2. ACCOMMODATION :
- Two nights of accommodation in Lima and two nights of accommodation in Huancaya
3. MEALS :
- Daily breakfast at the hotel from day 2
- Lunch on days 2 and 3 in Huancaya
3 . TRANSPORT :
- Private transfers from/to the airport
- Private transfers from Lima to Huancaya
4. ENTRANCE FEES AND ACTIVITIES :
- All the visits mentioned in the programme.
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
1. Expenses of a personal nature. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages during meals. Meals not stated in the programme
2. International flights to Peru
3. Domestic flights (we advice booking the first flights in the morning)
4. International and domestic airport departure taxes
5. Tips for driver and guide
6. Additional optional visits
7. Mandatory suplements of special dates like Easter Holidays, Inti Raymi, National Holidays, Christmas and New Year´s mentioned separately.
Huancaya Road Trip Adventure
A transportation service and a guide will pick you up from the airport at the scheduled time to take you to your hotel in Lima. The Peruvian capital is a modern metropolis full of history and is home to approximately 10 million inhabitants. The city is currently undergoing an exciting process of cultural and economic changes.
1.Overnight at the selected hotel in Lima.